Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Dog-slow on seriously complicated screens is one thing XaraX is NOT, although the brush tool in Oct.20's demo looks like (gasp) a demo. I hope its speed gets punched up, though it's at least consistent already (so switching to random leaf object in a stroke after the fact is no problem!)

ANYhow, I couldn't really follow the bogomorphing (?) FADE demo in the tutorial yet, because I don't see how to click-drag to another frame.

So, while I'm impressed that converting text to shapes and blending 1 line to a 3-line phrase didn't blow my head off (yeah, alllways testing
    what happens. Got some good glue from a UT
    player to put it back on.) and actually WORKED,
    I couldn't get it to animate over several frames.

How's that done; and once done, would an exported
    SVG morph smoothly or framewise? Can it take NO stroke information (say, a black like that varies in width with pen pressure) as it's exported? Easy workarounds there like bitmap exim, I guess.

[In case someone with a slow (P-200, slow?) machine wants to know; no, strings with
    the same number of shapes look MUCH cooler.
    You can still see it in 23 seconds though.]

What do y'all think of the exported .SVG size?

Dog-slow on seriously complicated screens is one thing XaraX is NOT, although the brush tool in Oct.20's demo looks like (gasp) a demo. I hope its speed gets punched up, though it's at least consistent already (so switching to random leaf object in a stroke after the fact is no problem!)

ANYhow, I couldn't really follow the bogomorphing (?) FADE demo in the tutorial yet, because I don't see how to click-drag to another frame.

So, while I'm impressed that converting text to shapes and blending 1 line to a 3-line phrase didn't blow my head off (yeah, alllways testing
    what happens. Got some good glue from a UT
    player to put it back on.) and actually WORKED,
    I couldn't get it to animate over several frames.

How's that done; and once done, would an exported
    SVG morph smoothly or framewise? Can it take NO stroke information (say, a black like that varies in width with pen pressure) as it's exported? Easy workarounds there like bitmap exim, I guess.

[In case someone with a slow (P-200, slow?) machine wants to know; no, strings with
    the same number of shapes look MUCH cooler.
    You can still see it in 23 seconds though.]

What do y'all think of the exported .SVG size?

I know it was promissed and then it suddenly was off the list, but now you mentioned it I had a look if I overlooked it; but I can't find SVG export!!

How does one export to SVG?

Has no one found that SVG export?