Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi,
    my problem is to find a program for a server side image manupulation concerning a 3D effect. Like with Corel Draw I want to change the envelope/cover of a rectangled border of an image to simulate a 3D effect. This is not only makin' a horizontal or vertical perspective like in Paintshop Pro...
    Checking Gimp, it worked but I didn't reach to script and batch it. And ImageMagick misses this function... Furthermore, I only need this one function as a command line tool. Does Java has such a possibility (Perl, PHP)? Thanks in advance, Hanno

-

Hi,
    my problem is to find a program for a server side image manupulation concerning a 3D effect. Like with Corel Draw I want to change the envelope/cover of a rectangled border of an image to simulate a 3D effect. This is not only makin' a horizontal or vertical perspective like in Paintshop Pro...
    Checking Gimp, it worked but I didn't reach to script and batch it. And ImageMagick misses this function... Furthermore, I only need this one function as a command line tool. Does Java has such a possibility (Perl, PHP)? Thanks in advance, Hanno

-

andalucía · españa and lower saxony · germany

why don't you try a client side solution like FLASH? With FLASH the users can manipulate the pic on an interactive basis.

jens g.r. benthien
    designer
    http://www.sacalobra.de

----------//--
    If you don't know how to dream you'll never be a designer.
    ----------//--
    --------------------//--
    We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
    --------------------//--