Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Xara DPX update to 12.6.2.49603

Hi,

A patch was released today, I believe, for Xara DPX to 12.6.2.49603. Previous patch was 12.6.2.49367.

There is no indication as to what has been fixed or done. I checked the web site.

The update message popped up automatically on my Surface Pro 4 when I opened Xara, but not on my desktop - I check for an update.
    John CB
    Xara DPX(19.0.1.65946)

Default Re: Xara DPX update to 12.6.2.49603

patch is installing on my desktop right now...
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Only thing I can say for certain is the bug I reported about CMYK objects going to an RGB PDF appear fixed...Thanks, Xara!

Mike

Hi, they have also made an update to Xara Web Designer 365 Premium, it is also v12.6.2.49603

Ciao

Roly

It would be great if we could get access to a "changelog" like most (internet) programs to point out what bugs are fixed, features, added, etc. The "what's new" page on the Xara site is not a very handy reference and over time will only get worse with highlights all over saying dates.

Can you provide this, Xara?

Once installed Xsara works much faster. Until now, there was a problem with outlines and shadows - especially on big files. Now it is ok.
    I have written to support my other fixes - we will see if they will take into account my requests. You also write because Xara will be a great program

Quote Originally Posted by slavelle View Post
    It would be great if we could get access to a "changelog" like most (internet) programs to point out what bugs are fixed, features, added, etc. The "what's new" page on the Xara site is not a very handy reference and over time will only get worse with highlights all over saying dates.

Can you provide this, Xara?
    You are right - Info Xara is very unreadable

Hi Guys,

You can find the updates and their details, changes, features etc. via the support website - https://support.xara.com/ , which includes links to the xara website and the releasenotes file.

Thanks,
    Ben

cheers Ben edit - can you confirm the details are there for this latest release?
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Hi handrawn,

Sorry to be unhelpful, but not really - There are loads of really minor changes that have little to no impact, and so writing up release notes or documenting them externally would be useless/ make it so the actual useful release notes are lost. TalkGraphics sticky threads and support.xara.com site are the places to find information regarding updates and changes.

Thanks,
    Ben