Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Xara + Mobirise?

Is there a way to combine Xara + Mobirise?
    Perhaps using iframe?
    The modular (block) design is interesting but limited for graphic/ecomerce intensive sites.
    sadicus - Win10 ● nvidia 32GB ● XDP17

Default Re: Xara + Mobirise?

I don't know, I didn't know what Mobirise is so I looked it up but still don't know. It appears to be a freeware web site builder which is not my thing anyway.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Mobirise seems to be very similar to Squarespace, a code-free website builder. As such, I don't really think there's any kind of overlap at all, at least not for Xara's web design capabilities.

Using Xara merely as a graphics program to generate images, like logos and such, that can be uploaded into your Mobirise site is another matter entirely.

-- Ben
    -----------------------
    Ben Morgan: ad1066 AT gmail thingy
    Chapter 13 Press: www.chapter13press.com
    Burn After Reading: www.burnafterreadingpress.com

@ Ben, yes XDP12 is great for creating assets. Just wondering if any coders know a way to link pages or use iframes with Mobirise.
    I've yet to hear back from TG about dynamic scaling and Full screen image / video, which is exactly why I found Mobirise.
    thanks!
    sadicus - Win10 ● nvidia 32GB ● XDP17

I am familiar with both and I would strongly suggest you not consider trying to mix these programs. The gotchas would be endless.