Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi all:

Just dropped by to check out how things were going here and I'm pleased to see that the forums are growing at a good rate under Xara's care, and, even more important, that the quality of the discussions has remained high. Good stuff! I see many familiar names amongst the moderators, as well as some new ones, which is great. Not much lasts on the Web, but some communities seem to, and this would appear to be one of them. Huzzah.

I'd be interested in hearing from members what sites they visit to keep up with graphics-related news. If you have a favorite, I'd love to hear about it. Since this is off-topic, pointers could be sent to me via mail.

Thanks to all

Chris

Hi all:

Just dropped by to check out how things were going here and I'm pleased to see that the forums are growing at a good rate under Xara's care, and, even more important, that the quality of the discussions has remained high. Good stuff! I see many familiar names amongst the moderators, as well as some new ones, which is great. Not much lasts on the Web, but some communities seem to, and this would appear to be one of them. Huzzah.

I'd be interested in hearing from members what sites they visit to keep up with graphics-related news. If you have a favorite, I'd love to hear about it. Since this is off-topic, pointers could be sent to me via mail.

Thanks to all

Chris

www.unleashed.com is the only site I get graphics news from at this time; it hits all of the points that I need to know specific to the graphics industries. Otherwise, I'm at most of the techie sites (wired.com, slashdot.org, grc.com, etc.)

If I need to know about a specific product or trend, I will either go directly to the vendor's site, or do a search to see a good cross-section of what's being written about the subject.

The more information you have, the better choices you make. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

How's it going Mr. Dickman.

For those new users who don't know Chris, he is single-handedly responsible for the Xara conferences and all the other terrific conferences.

I think this is the main site, Chris. (And the XaraXone of course!) And it gets better every day. The posts and tips, etc. are pretty terrific.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Early So Humble...