Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Online Content Catalogue

Although I have a fully paid up 365 'subscription' I'm unable to access a lot of the Online Content Catalogue. It shows a "Buy" button when I try and import something. What do I need to do to get this working?

Andrew

Default Re: Online Content Catalogue

Hi Andrew

That's not right. Have you registered your product? And have you tried turning off the program then right clicking on the program icon and Run as Administrator?

Acorn had a work-around to this but I would file a support ticket at http://support.xara.com

Gary, Yes I believe it is registered as I upgraded when it was released and my details are shown as the Licensee in the About box. I've tried "Run as Administrator" but it makes no difference.

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Acorn had a work-around to this...
    Gary, all that I done earlier was access the content through its URL in a browser, without registration information, so Buy would still appear.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

OK, then Andrew, best to file a support ticket http://support.xara.com

My program is registered and activated, and I still cannot download the online content to the program. I have tried many times to no avail. I have sent in a support ticket 5 days ago and have not received any response. I cannot even begin to use the program without the content. All the templates that I may want to use say 'buy' . I have already 'bought' the program. Why can I not download the content?

Have you downloaded the content installer - under the help menu?
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365

Yes I have done that. It looks like it may have downloaded the 'free sample intro' items, but that is all. I try every day with no result. I really need the content to be able to get to work. Is there a separate download for this, or a CD? I read that the content should download after registering and activating, but that is not happening. And I am getting no reply from Xara on the ticket that I opened. Thanks.

If I was having this problem I would uninstall, then reboot, then re-install by right clicking the setup file and running as administrator. Once installed run the program the same way.

Some of the registry entries don't seem to get written unless run as administrator is used.
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365

Hi Guys,

Sorry about the delay in commenting. First thing to try is similar to what has already been suggested but with important differences: First off run Xara and check that in the Help Menu, the option "Register" is greyed out. If it is, go to Help > Deactivate, Close the program and then right-click the program shortcut > Run as Administrator then activate again. Hopefully these steps will fix the issue, if not, please send in a support ticket.

- With those of you who have sent in support tickets, can you let me know your support ticket numbers and if these steps fixed the issue, so I can chase the tickets/ resolve them for you.

Thanks,
    Ben