Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Exportation en Gif pas net

bonjour

desole

le Joyeux Noel, elle a été effectuée dans xara ou fait importer - si vous avez importé il, la frange peut faire partie de l’image et difficiles à enlever - pouvez-vous poster l’original ?

merci
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Bonjour Jeancel, va à la réponse #6 de Handrawn, il donne l'explication. La raison du fond noir est pour donner au texte des hachures noires par contre il ne faut pas sélectionner le fond noir quand vous exporter. Translation, I suggested to Jeancel to look at post #6 from Handrawn, that the answer was there and that the reason for the black background was that this would make the choppiness around the text black however he should not export the black background when exporting the text.

Joyeuses fêtes (Happy Holidays)

Roly
    Last edited by roly; 30 December 2016 at 06:36 PM.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

To those of you using French please include an English translation. I think it is nice of members to respond in jeancel's own language but there may be many more members who might benefit from this thread, and there might be more answers too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Quote Originally Posted by angelize View Post
    To those of you using French please include an English translation. I think it is nice of members to respond in jeancel's own language but there may be many more members who might benefit from this thread, and there might be more answers too.
    Hi Frances, I modified my response to include the translation, thank you for bringing this to my attention, I should have been more sensitive to the TG population.

My sincere apologies to all those I may have offended.

Ciao

Roly