Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Match Skin Colors

Using Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 10. I have a photo where I have swapped the head of a person with another person from another photo. I would like to match the skin color at the neck, if possible. Can this be done in Xara, and if so, how? Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Match Skin Color.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	115678

Default Re: Match Skin Colors

You might try applying the Photo Tool, Hue Slider. You don't need much strength (see attached) but move the slider across the Hue spectrum and see if this helps.

Also with the Photo Tool > Enhance settings, try increasing and decreasing the Brightness, and the Saturation settings.

It is more trial and error. There is no way to simply copy one to the other.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hue slider.png 
Views:	85 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	115681  

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    You might try applying the Photo Tool, Hue Slider. You don't need much strength (see attached) but move the slider across the Hue spectrum and see if this helps.

Also with the Photo Tool > Enhance settings, try increasing and decreasing the Brightness, and the Saturation settings.

It is more trial and error. There is no way to simply copy one to the other.
    Thanks. That helped. I also used this to sort of lighten the color a little at the neck so that the difference is not so noticeable: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBLq5PpXnTE

Cool.