Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Pasterboard Colour

Hi actionit, white is gone, background is same on the 3 pages. Just 2 observations, You have 2 squares with nothing in them, page 1 background layer 1st rectangle 80% black and on page 2 mouse off layer 2nd item also 80% black, are they there for a reason?

Ciao

Roly

Thanks roly. Not sure where they came from though I'd say they have been duplicated from the first page.
    I'll upload this version and see how it goes. They all display fine here when viewed local.

No go. Edge is the only browser displaying all three pages properly.
    http://actionitcs.com/pgsmash/about.htm

Hi actionit. I think you're loading old pages from cache. Try hitting Ctrl + F5 to get a clean refresh. Better still clean out the cache in each browser. I get your pages loading fine in IE, Edge, FF, Chrome & Opera.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I noticed the additional rectangle on the index page on the page layer also. But it can't be selected/deleted in any way. Can anyone else select/delete it?

By the way actionit, you've still got the stretch bar behind the navbar set to 'Scale stretched object'. It should be 'Tile stretched object'.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi Egg, I have removed the rectangle from the background layer on the index page after unlocking the layer ( see attachment)

Ciao

Roly

That's very odd Roly. If I have all layers locks unlocked I couldn't select that rectangle. But if I click on the 'All layers/objects editable' I can select it.......
    Egg

Thanks Egg
    Refresh works. Save as may have resolved the issue. What's the difference between 'Scale stretched object' and 'Tile stretched object'?

See the attached file and preview to see the difference.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Ok I get it now. Thanks Egg