Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Memory game - pre/school

Quote Originally Posted by ernie-f View Post
    Čau,
    moc heská práce. Odkuť seš?

O.K. for all who don't understand Czech Language I write in my bavarian english. I write flyboj, he did an great job and ask him from where in CR he comes.
    You remeber, I comme from the Czech-Bavarian border and had to stay for 15 years in the CR for bussines. That's why I know a little the Czech language.
    Hello Ernie!

Sweet, I am from Mlada Boleslav.. it's near to Prague I've been to Munich many times, but I really love Garmisch - great people in there.
    World is not so big, seems to

Quote Originally Posted by flyboj View Post
    Hello Ernie!

Sweet, I am from Mlada Boleslav.. it's near to Prague I've been to Munich many times, but I really love Garmisch - great people in there.
    World is not so big, seems to
    Servus flyboj,
    I hope we see more of Your exciting artworks and ideas herein.

Btw. I live only 2 km to the Czech border. The next small town to me is Nýrsko. Klatovy is cca. 60 km and Plzeň just 80 km from my Hometown away. And yes, I know Mladá Boleslav, the car town.

Quote Originally Posted by RKissane View Post
    For the kids, I think you have developed some pictures that they will really enjoy and hopefully they will want to play.

Because of the skill you have shown in your illustrations, I think you could also have some commerical success with this. Have you though about contacting a company that does school games and study aids for young kids and seeing if they may want to produce these? Here in the United States we have a lot of home schoooled kids that are taught by their parents and they are always looking for this type of product, not sure if your country has something similar with a home schooling?

Great job,
    Ray
    Thanks!

I've some feedback from the few kids, and That They Seems like it

Thats a nice idea. Thank you. I have not contacted any company yet. First of all, I wanna make a second version of the memory game. I'd like add the papercraft plan for a box you can storage cards in there and add rules for the game also.
    In Czech rep, we have home-schooled kids also, but I think it's not so common as in the US. It could be 1-2%. I think, the main problem could be in the distribution Itself. There is no such a company or shop specialized in kids alternative school equipment (maybe I am wrong). I'll try to search more.

Anyway, thanks for the motivation and your comment!

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by ernie-f View Post
    Servus flyboj,
    I hope we see more of Your exciting artworks and ideas herein.

Btw. I live only 2 km to the Czech border. The next small town to me is Nýrsko. Klatovy is cca. 60 km and Plzeň just 80 km from my Hometown away. And yes, I know Mladá Boleslav, the car town.
    Ok, So we are almost the neighbors Nice. Yup, "Skoda town" that's the second name for the Mlada Boleslav

Love it flyboj. That may be a memory game even I could play.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by wizard509 View Post
    Love it flyboj. That may be a memory game even I could play.
    Thanks!