Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

With this glass of white belgian beer!

ivan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	desalter.gif 
Views:	287 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	1077  

With this glass of white belgian beer!

ivan

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

That's neat Ivan. It has me thinking you could develop a cool wingding-type font consisting of different drink glasses.

I know in Belgium you drink things like strawberry flavored beer (and I dare say there is probably a such thing as chocolate beer [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] ). Do they actually have a white beer? I know it may sound like a stupid question but I thought I'd ask anyway. Here in Canada a few years ago one brewery tried to market a totally clear beer. They were stupid enough to think it would appeal to the health conscious but it was so processed it didn't appeal to anyone. The health conscious here drink German beer (thanks to the purity law) or products of microbreweries. The more natural the better!

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Wheat flour, mandarine peel and spices (especially coriander) are the special ingredients of white beer. That's a little bit trouble but very refreshing! But you can have a good example of it with the "Blanche de Chambly" from the canadian brewery Unibroue (note that my preferred beer from Unibroue is "Eau BĂ©nite", which is not so far from white beers but a little bit stronger !!!)

About a font I think that's possible but in this case (because of what you call my rubber stamp technique) I might convert my drawing to a bitmap and trace it. Nevertheless I have found that the only little defect in Xara tracer is that it is not so well adapted for black and white tracing.

Thanks again and kindly yours,

ivan