Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

It might perhaps interest member of this forum to hear that Mark Larmand ("theKeeper" from the Photoshop forum) and I have started writing columns at Chris Dickman's www.GraphicsNews.com. Mark writes on web design issues, whereas I will be reviewing all kinds of small and big graphics programs. So check us out!

[This message was edited by Gary W. Priester on May 05, 2002 at 18:18.]
    K
    www.klausnordby.com/xara (big how-to article)
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/ (I was the first-ever featured artist in the Xone)
    www.graphics.com (occasional columnist, "The I of The Perceiver")

It might perhaps interest member of this forum to hear that Mark Larmand ("theKeeper" from the Photoshop forum) and I have started writing columns at Chris Dickman's www.GraphicsNews.com. Mark writes on web design issues, whereas I will be reviewing all kinds of small and big graphics programs. So check us out!

[This message was edited by Gary W. Priester on May 05, 2002 at 18:18.]
    K
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/ (I was the first-ever featured artist in the Xone)

Klaus, a very well written and concise review.

Thanks, John! I agree with you. ;-) But let's give Mark a pat on the back, too, for a great overview of inexpensive "underdog" software. I'm glad he pushed XaraX, for instance.

I advise all you graphics lovers to check out http://www.graphicsnews.com/top100graphics.php with some regularity. Very interesting things are going to happen with that site soon, although Chris Dickman has sworn me to secrecy . . .

K
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/
    www.klausnordby.com/xara

[This message was edited by Gary W. Priester on May 05, 2002 at 18:19.]
    K

way to go guys...great reading... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Hey Mark, good to see you give Ulead a plug re- Photo Impact... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] also, I noticed the absence of inclusion withing the web editors section of your article regarding perhaps the best WYSIWYG of them all... Namo Web Editor... If you havn't checked this editor out then I would suggest you do so...it's marvy [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Great stuff here folks, well worth the visit...looking forward to many more readings...also the "sworn to secracy stuff"

Funny thing, I am currently doing up a site that deals with these very app issues... go figure...ya beat me out of the gate there Mark...keep up the good work you two... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

It is promising to be a very exciting summer online afterall [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Gary, stay away from my postings!

K
    www.klausnordby.com/xara
    K

I just changed the link to one that will add hits to the XaraXone site and keep it in the top ten sites on GraphicsNews.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

Oh, then your're forgiven! Or at least almost.

K
    www.klausnordby.com/xara
    K