Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default FREE Limited time offer on Astute Graphics Stylism for Illustrator

Was 35 quid, now free for a limited time. Here
    Hurry!!!
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Default Re: FREE Limited time offer on Astute Graphics Stylism for Illustrator

Thanks Bob for the link. That's me with 3 plugins now from Astute: VectorScribe, CAD and Stylism.
    Design is thinking made visual.

I hope you find it useful, Peter. It has improved my workflow in Illustrator considerably.
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Click on the link in my fist post to see if the offer is still ongoing. I somehow doubt it though as it is 3 weeks or more since I posted this.
    Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by iamtheblues View Post
    Click on the link in my fist post to see if the offer is still ongoing. I somehow doubt it though as it is 3 weeks or more since I posted this.
    Bob.
    I did yesterday and it's not.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Thanks, Larry. I thought that would be the case, it's why I said "Hurry!!!" in my original post.
    Bob.