Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Website previewer for customer

Hi, when I want to show a customer what the website currently looks like I export the pages separately as jpeg and then I email him the static pictures. Is there anything for Xara websites like Powerpoint viewer for people to see a presentation with all the animations without having powerpoint set up on their computer? I tried sending an .html copy of the file and if I recall properly only the text showed up.

Thank you

Roly

Default Re: Website previewer for customer

Normally I just create a site in a draft folder and send them the url link.

Another method would be to export the website to dropbox and send the client a link, informing them to open the file and clicking on index.htm file.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Normally I just create a site in a draft folder and send them the url link.

Another method would be to export the website to dropbox and send the client a link, informing them to open the file and clicking on index.htm file.
    Thanks Egg, can you elaborate on ...create a site in a draft folder, I am not sure I follow.

Thanks

Roly

Just place a page or site in a folder below the clients root folder. It's only a tempory folder, which you can delete when you upload the finished site to clients root.

LINK

Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Or via a DropBox method

LINK
    Egg

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Just place a page or site in a folder below the clients root folder. It's only a tempory folder, which you can delete when you upload the finished site to clients root.

LINK

Thanks Egg, that helps me understand. As for DropBox most people I have dealt with do not like using it.

Ciao

Roly