Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Content Gallery

Default Content Gallery

With DP Pro 365 the Insert>Content Gallery can be opened to select an item and after Importing the window disappears and one had to go through the process again from scratch to get back to the same page of items, this is annoying and wastes time, eg. to select two arrows.

I would like to see the Content Gallery to be able to be downloaded completely then the process above is not needed.

Then I may be missing something as usual.

Peter

Default Re: Content Gallery

I agree... but with only one saving grace... and that's this....

At least after you import a particular item from the content catalog, it is put into the 'Local Designs Gallery'. So at least THAT item is up for a fast grab if needed again.

I wish that ALL the items in the content catalog were also showed, and were available in the Designs Gallery as they were in ver.11.

Right-click on a gallery heading, and choose to download it all.

I knew that!

thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Prewett View Post
    I would like to see the Content Gallery to be able to be downloaded completely then the process above is not needed.
    sadly, already been asked for more than once,
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat