Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Selecting responsive variants

Hi All

I just purchased Web Designer Pro after a few years elsewhere. I'm taking time to re-familiarise myself with its vast number of features.

I'm sightly confused about how I choose a web template that is 'responsive'. In the support video it suggests that in the catalogue some designs/themes have an 'R' against the name, but I've looked at the resources and NONE of them have an 'R' after their name. I thought I'd updated my catalogue, so could anyone point me to where I'm going wrong?

Thanks

Steve

Default Re: Selecting responsive variants

Hi Steve, welcome back. Most templates are responsive, for example go to the file tab (top left), new from content catalog then click on websites then on website themes and look for lycan template then double click on open website and a small screen will open telling you its a responsive website, click close or tell me more.

Ciao

Roly

Hi Roly

Thanks for the quick reply. If I've understood you correctly I have to actually download/open the themed site to see if it's responsive - isn't there a quicker way to see this without having to open them individually?

Cheers

Steve

Hi SteveP,

All the themes inside the "Website Themes" and "Single Page Websites" folders are responsive. The Themes inside the "Business Themes" are not responsive.

Thanks,
    Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben.Moses View Post
    Hi SteveP,

All the themes inside the "Website Themes" and "Single Page Websites" folders are responsive. The Themes inside the "Business Themes" are not responsive.

Thanks,
    Ben
    Thanks Ben. That'll make life easier!

Cheers

Steve