Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Lines on my blog pages?

Hi, user of Web Designer 8 thru 12 with a problem. On my blog pages, some of them have a line across them all of a sudden. Not sure what I changed but I can't seem to get them to go away. Any ideas? Here's an example, see the line across the back of the article .... http://www.radiohof.org/blog_last.htm

Thanks, Todd

Default Re: Lines on my blog pages?

Hi Todd. I do not see any lines but if you are referring to the item below, there is a png image named photo 120822 on the inductees page. By the way I am using internet explorer. Oops, just saw a small green line at the bottom left of page to the right of National radio hall of fame, if this is the one it is on the mouse off layer called text column at the bottom of the list. But I cannot see it when previewing.

Roly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lines.png 
Views:	71 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	113952  
    Last edited by roly; 22 August 2016 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Added Oops comment

I can see the lines in Firefox.
    Looks like there might be an additional object on the pasteboard background layer.
    Could you post an example design file?

Quote Originally Posted by roly View Post
    Hi Todd. I do not see any lines but if you are referring to the item below, there is a png image named photo 120822 on the inductees page. By the way I am using internet explorer. Oops, just saw a small green line at the bottom left of page to the right of National radio hall of fame, if this is the one it is on the mouse off layer called text column at the bottom of the list. But I cannot see it when previewing.

Roly
    Hi Roly, I usually use Firefox, but just now I tried it with Google chrome and it's still there. It's positioned horizontally behind the article.

On what page Todd?

Roly

I just saw it on page 1 using chrome, let me take a look.

Roly

Hi Todd, you have a grey rectangle ( with a blue line border) on the mouse off layer, it is called photo 174363. If you delete this rectangle the line goes away. Let us know if this solves the problem. Oops, not blue line but a thin black line. I also just woke up to realize you were referring to the blog page.

Ciao

Roly
    Last edited by roly; 22 August 2016 at 05:11 AM.

Possibly being caused by the pasteboard rectangle repeating. Click on the pasteboard rectangle and ensure it's of whole pixel values. Hopefully this should resolve the issue.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Looking at it again you appear to have a rogue rectangle in either the page or pasteboard layer, the one creating the 174363.png that Roly mentioned. Just delete it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rogue-rectangle.png 
Views:	70 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	113961  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by trnhockey View Post
    Hi, user of Web Designer 8 thru 12 with a problem. On my blog pages, some of them have a line across them all of a sudden. Not sure what I changed but I can't seem to get them to go away. Any ideas? Here's an example, see the line across the back of the article .... http://www.radiohof.org/blog_last.htm

Thanks, Todd

I did not know xara can do blogs???