Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Urgent! How Do I Converts My Fonts To Outlines for Print

I created a Logo for a client, was originally only for the web, and they are now using the logo to print a banner. Can someone help with this? I have printed banners before but am not sure why this request is being made. I saved the artwork in PDF format. Never had an issue printing my banners, posters etc. I'm sure you print folks know exactly what is being asked. Oh, I'm using the Designer 365. Is something different in this version when I export to PDF? Do I need to do something to embed the fonts?

The artwork uploaded for this order does not have its fonts embedded/converted to outlines. Please either send us the fonts in a Macintosh compatible format or re-send the artwork with the fonts converted to outlines.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Steve

Default Re: Urgent! How Do I Converts My Fonts To Outlines for Print

Select the object and/or text and Arrange > Convert to Editable Shapes.

Type can be converted to shapes (curves) in the PDF export dialog box. It's on the Objects tab when one chooses Advanced Options.

Thank you both for your prompt responses!

I should point out, if you convert in Xara and not in PDF export as Mike suggests, make a backup copy first with the text still editable in case you need to make changes later.