Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Can stretched photos rotate? Is creating an on-page drop down possible?

I'm referring to the Xara's latest version. I need the ability to rotate stretched photos.
    Also, would like to create a drop down, ie: "Read More"

Once Read More is clicked the page drops down showing more info.
    That same set of info as button that says "Close" and once clicked returns
    the page to its previous state. I know the previous version couldn't, hoping the
    new version can. If it can't - - any suggestions? Thanks.

Default Re: Can stretched photos rotate? Is creating an on-page drop down possible?

How do you mean rotate stretched images? Do you want the image to rotate and stretch at the same time? That is not possible with a stretched image but you can add a larger image to a pop up layer and link to the pop up layer and specify a rotate zoom. That might do the same thing.

As for your read more, add this content on a pop up layer and link Read More to the pop up layer. If in Layer Properties > Pop-up Settings, you uncheck Close Pop-up Automatically, then a X will appear top right to close the layer.

Default Re: Can stretched photos rotate? Is creating an on-page drop down possible?

Thanks - the Pop-up layer will work.

In regards to the stretched photos, I should have asked:
    Can stretched (full-screen photos) rotate as a slide show
    with other full-screen photos?

I really don't know. You can try it and let us know if it works or not. Maybe use a Fade Reveal to change from one image to another.

By rotate do you mean transform from one image to the next as opposed to making the image turn around in a circle? If so this thread may be of assistance:

LINK
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host