Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Reveal/Scroll Animation same time

Hello,
    tried to find something in the manual but could not find any hint on this issue yet.

I would like to fade-in a standard text (reveal animation) and in addition apply a scroll animation (paralax).
    But everytime I apply with scroll-animation "paralax" the reveal animation automatically switches back to "instant".
    And when I first try to set reveal-animation (e.g. fade in) and then go to scroll-animation, it has automatically switched to what I have set in reveal-animation (in this case "fade-in").
    For sure I did always pushed "apply" button to ensure my changes have been stored.

But looking at the many examples from Xara, I know that it must work, to use both, reveal and scroll with different parameters.
    For time being I can use "paralax" only with "intsant" revealing.

THX
    Freewind

Default Re: Reveal/Scroll Animation same time

I don't think you can have both at the same time on the one object. The radio button selection used on the Reveal/Scroll dialog usually means it's a choice of which to use. But you can apply a parallax to a background image and then apply a reveal effect to any text etc. that appears over it.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.