Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Mask flyout tools "missing" ?

I am using Xara Web Designer Premium, Version 11. I don't use Xara often but I have used the mask tools in earlier versions with no problems. I am not sure why but the mask flyout toolbar is simply not here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Mask flyout tools "missing" ?

First thing to try is Run as Administrator. To do this right click on the desktop launch icon and select this option. Get back if this doesn't cure the issue.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I tried that and nothing seemed to change.

In that case try Windows/Control Bars/and tick Button Palette, then drag the Mask Tool to your toolbar. If that fails hit the reset button but be warned this sets the bars to the default and you'll lose any personalised bar layouts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	button-palette.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	113668  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thank you! I actually thought of that and the mask tools did not appear on the button palette either. But I did find them on the General toolbar so the problem is solved. Thanks again for your help.

Egg