Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default 365 'Slide in' text and other animations not sliding in a selection of browsers

Hi, I recently bought webdesign pro 365 and have been messing around with some of the sites.

I have a couple of questions on the supplied sites.

When testing on my desktop I discovered web animations in the able theme that has texts and a logo that slide into place .
    However when I export the site and load the site to my hosting space and I open the index page the text boxes are missing and do not slide into place.
    This is happens with Edge, internet explorer, chrome, Opera, and Avant browsers. However Safari (on my PC) and even on my iphone the text slides in.
    Can anyone advise how I could get them to slide and work on these other browsers.

On the 'Fresh' single page site when you view it in a browser and click on one of the fixed or stuck links at the top of the page the page moves down the site but the stuck menu bar partly covers the section you want to read. I was trying to find the anchor or name so I could move it and adjust this but I cant find them. Could someone suggest what to look for and adjust in this case.

Many thanks
    Mike

Default Re: 365 'Slide in' text and other animations not sliding in a selection of browsers

Mike - Can you give us a link we can visit and confirm what you are seeing?

And have you tried adding your own text and having it slide in using Web Animation > Reveal/Scroll > Slide in From Left. Does this work?

Default Re: 365 'Slide in' text and other animations not sliding in a selection of browsers

Hi Gary

I PM'd you this morning.

Mike

On the 'Fresh' single page site when you view it in a browser and click on one of the fixed or stuck links at the top of the page the page moves down the site but the stuck menu bar partly covers the section you want to read. I was trying to find the anchor or name so I could move it and adjust this but I cant find them. Could someone suggest what to look for and adjust in this case.
    That template is pretty messy Mike. The text panels are being used as named anchors, so when the menu bar is clicked the page scrolls down to place the anchor at the top of the page, but the menu bar overlays it.

If you want to use it you'd need to redifine the anchor positions, and I wouldn't recommend using the text panels for this.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host