Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Is someone having issues with XDP not enabling AV Bros. Puzzle Pro plugin?

Hi,

I installed AV Bros. Puzzle Pro 3.1 plugin (http://www.avbros.com/english/puzzlepro/index.html).

In Photoshop it appears under filters menu. However, in XDP365 and XDP X11 Puzzle Pro isn't listed in Photo Tool>FX.

I added Puzzle Pro folder in XDP settings>effects&plugins, but XDP isn't recognizing Puzzle Pro, since others plugins are appearing in FX.

Is someone having issues with XDP not enabling AV Bros. Puzzle Pro plugin?

Thanks for info,
    Cadu

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Is someone having issues with XDP not enabling AV Bros. Puzzle Pro plugin?

I tried the demo and it generated an internal program error when I tried to set up the demo. I'd say that this is not going to work with Xara. you could try asking Xara support but Plugins seem to be low on their priority currently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Re: Is someone having issues with XDP not enabling AV Bros. Puzzle Pro plugin?

Hi Angelize,
    Thanks for trying Puzzle Pro and give feedback. I'm also trying the demo.
    Regarding jigsaw puzzle, I already accessed a thread in which you explain how to create it clearly!
    By the way, do you know any other puzzle plugin that works with XDP?
    Best.

32 bits version works in 64 bits version DesignerProX365

Hans

Thanks for info!
    Puzzle Pro 32bit Demo working here as well.