Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Why do animations have no Page and Layer Gallery in Xara Designer Pro X365?

And since they don't, how do you work with buried unnamed objects, since you can't access them from the Name Gallery?

Default Re: Why do animations have no Page and Layer Gallery in Xara Designer Pro X365?

since the animation is now flash based I think the assumption is that all objects will be named

sure you can still do gifs, but probably you need to name the objects too, if only to find them
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Default Re: Why do animations have no Page and Layer Gallery in Xara Designer Pro X365?

Hi,

Try pressing F10 or turning off then on the Fly-out bar. I get the Page and Layer Gallery this way.

My question is how does one select a named object in all of the frames without having to select them one at a time when the All frames visible and Edit all frames modes are on?

John

yep -it's still there if you toggle the flyout bar - thank you [F10 did not work for me until this was done]
    Nothing lasts forever...

My question is how does one select a named object in all of the frames without having to select them one at a time when the All frames visible and Edit all frames modes are on?
    Hi John, In Xara Designer Pro there is a Name Gallery, so if you have all frames visible and editable, you just click the spot next to the name in the Name Gallery to select them all.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

egg - I may be missing something here [again] but the OP clearly states he wants to find/select un-named objects
    Nothing lasts forever...

@Egg,

Thanks, that is what I was looking for.

John

ok I missed that sorry
    Nothing lasts forever...