Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Website comes up skinny on Explorer/Chrome ?

Roly
    Problem is this is my first day with the Premium serial number and it is learning process. You sure put me on the
    right track and I certainly appreciate it. After two more hours I finally got it on the way - I think . You can see it at k9slq.com
    Again thanks very much. Wayne

Roly
    sent a reply a bit ago but I dont see it? Man this being a newbee is crap. If you got it then you know I said
    after another couple hours I finally got it going. You put me on the right track and I appreciate it. I dont know
    how to upload a copy of site but you can see it at k9slq dot com Thanks again very much Wayne

Hi Wayne, here are the steps to attach a file;

Click on reply to thread,
    Click on go advanced button (right side)
    Click on attachment icon (paper clip holder picture)
    Click on add file (Top right)
    Click on browse and find your .web or .xar file and then click on open
    Click on upload
    Click on done
    Click on submit reply.

I noticed on your website that navigation is done using the arrow at the bottom right, I do not think that it is that obvious. A navigation bar is more obvious since you have 5 pages.

Being new to Xara you might want to consider looking at the following site http://www.xhris.digitalred.net/#xl_xr_page_index particularly chapter 4, there are a bunch of videos showing all the basic steps to designing a website. It was done for an earlier version of web designer but still appropriate. It will not have all of the bells and whistles of 365, but you need to walk before you run.

Ciao

Roly