Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Mouse Over Text Not quite aligned

Dear All, can anyone help me solve this long standing issue.

I have a menu link. It's a big font. When you mouse over it simply changes colour from white to light blue.

However, the mouse-over (light blue) does not quite cover the White. See below:

Name:  Render issue.JPG
Views: 135
Size:  8.6 KB

Not sure it that attached or not?

Both fonts are exactly the same size. The light blue one is on the mouse over layer. Pasted exactly on top of the white one.

As you can see from the image above the is a little bit of white popping out of the bottom?

Any idea how to fix this?

Many thanks.

Default Re: Mouse Over Text Not quite aligned

Make sure both the MouiseOff and MouseOver layers are visible, select the text for just the home button and make note of the Position (The X Y numbers on the left side of the Infobar), then isolate the MouseOff layer (click the S icon in Page & Layer Gallery) and make sure the numbers match.

I think your problem is that the mouse off has a background coloured rectangle and the mouse over hasn't got a background rectangle or a rectangle with transparency.

The easiest method is to have both buttons have a background rectangle, such that the image (text) on the layer below doesn't show through.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Here's an example of the effect. Load & Preview.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

What can I say? You guys are amazing! Brilliant. thanks for the help!