Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Graphic Designer 365 Plugins

Can I go into Windows Explorer and copy plugins from Xara Designer Pro 10 and paste them into Xara Graphic Designer 365 and use them in 365? I wanted to use the Eye Candy Chrome Live effect.
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer

Default Re: Graphic Designer 365 Plugins

As you bought the products and the plug-ins are licensed for your use, I don't see why not.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Finished helping my folks setup Xara after moving back to Windows from Mac Pro. Honestly, Windows is more powerful now, took a lot to convince my folks!

Any way, Mom had lots of great plugins as she's had Xara from before 2000. The plugins which Xara did for Alien Ware and Eye Candy, were saved in a Plugin folder and so most of it works.

Really glad that Alien Ware and Eye Candy work but so does Blade Pro and India Ink which are by Flamming Pear software. Mom has those from some older Xara version. There is another that is called Red Prince Whitewash Alpha Channel. She likes freebees.

So she is so glad it all works. Just have to set it all up in it's own plugin folder in Documents. I told her she can do it, I have to pack.

Got to run, nice meeting some of you.

You can also go into options and find the plugins tab and then tell Xara where to look. This saves your hard drive for your drawings. I often put a plugins folder in my documents so I can navigate and have each program which shares them, in one spot.