Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Recap of the past few weeks and what you think

Hi friends,

I have been away from this forum since the announcement of 365. Was wondering for the ones that have used it so far and delve into its features, what is your perception of it? Love to hear your input. Sadly there is not much in the gallery that is new, so not sure if anyone is producing actual client work with it, if so.. please include links and tell me what your challenges and triumph have been.

Thanks.

Default Re: Recap of the past few weeks and what you think

Ok, I guess nothing here. I will go away for some time and will come back later. Bye bye

Very impressed ... there were a couple of hiccups along the way, but to be honest, it's more intuitive (for me ... "your mileage may vary" though) than WP.

I miss some features of WP, but it won't do any good to worry about it as Serif has abandoned us ... cast us aside with no future updates or upgrades. Add to that some of their scripts no longer work, so you have to do it manually anyhow because the web and its language are living breathing beasts.

Anyhow, finished my first replacement of one of my WP sites this past week. Customer came to visit me at my place of employment to pay me and she made sure everyone there knew she was very happy with the results --- although, I'm continuing to tweak it to try to get it to where I want it to be in the search engine rankings.

Don't have much time to write usually, but taking a short break this morning to encourage you to give it a whirl. I think you might be pleasantly surprised with the way it works.

Be well Sean

There are more comments in the announcement thread.

Thank you guys. Sounds all good.