Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Creating multi-color text

I am using Photo & Graphic Designer 10. I've attached sample text that is part of a larger image I recently received. The text is rendered using three different colored horizontal bands. I would like to use this same coloring effect for other text I am creating, but am not sure how to create three color text using Photo & Graphic Designer 10. Can anyone offer guidance in this regard? I can't find the secret for doing so. Many thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	text sample.gif 
Views:	105 
Size:	6.2 KB 
ID:	113040  

Default Re: Creating multi-color text

Select the text area with the Fill Tool, click on the bottom of the text area and drag upwards to apply a Linear Fill. Double click along the Fill Path arrow to add more colors.

Or, highlight the text you want a certain color then select the color on the screen palette or edit the color in the Color Editor.

Following on from Gary's suggestion:

Name:	tx-usa.png 
Views:	86 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	113043  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Egg,

Thank you so much for the great explanation and the time spent creating the presentation. For a visually inclined person such as myself it was very helpful. It has been a very long time since I had created a multi-colored object and for the life of me I couldn't remember the steps involved. I knew it was easy, but didn't remember where to start. Wishing you a great day (or evening as the case may be)!

My pleasure Evening here, watching Euro 2016 Football, Portugal v Iceland.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Here's a more complicated version that requires a different approach

Name:	tx-usa-2.png 
Views:	100 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	113050  
    Egg