Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default First free beta of Affinity for windows expected before the end of June 2016

I have signed up for the beta of Affinity for windows and I received an email just now saying that it is expected before the end of June.
    Looking forward to this very much.
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Default Re: First free beta of Affinity for windows expected before the end of June 2016

Yep, it'll be fun to finally see/experience what the application is/does for myself. Perusing the Affinity forum can only really reveal so much about the application.

Mike

Default Re: First free beta of Affinity for windows expected before the end of June 2016

'we confidently expect' they say

I am getting itchy fingers already....
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Don't expect another Xara.

I'm not.. from the point of view of vector painting and drawing I am expecting something better

[what would be the point of having 'another xara'...??]
    Nothing lasts forever...

according to the forum out tomorrow [30.06.16].. if you don't see me for a while you will know 'tis so....
    Nothing lasts forever...