Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default First free beta of Affinity for windows expected before the end of June 2016

I have signed up for the beta of Affinity for windows and I received an email just now saying that it is expected before the end of June.
    Looking forward to this very much.
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Default Re: First free beta of Affinity for windows expected before the end of June 2016

Yep, it'll be fun to finally see/experience what the application is/does for myself. Perusing the Affinity forum can only really reveal so much about the application.

Mike

Default Re: First free beta of Affinity for windows expected before the end of June 2016

'we confidently expect' they say

I am getting itchy fingers already....
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Don't expect another Xara.

I'm not.. from the point of view of vector painting and drawing I am expecting something better

[what would be the point of having 'another xara'...??]
    Nothing lasts forever...

according to the forum out tomorrow [30.06.16].. if you don't see me for a while you will know 'tis so....
    Nothing lasts forever...

Was wondering when it be available... Last thing I read was sometime this month

As handrawn said above ... tomorrow ... June 30, 2016
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

it's released....
    Nothing lasts forever...

Cool video here. Claims to be the fastest and most precise. Thanks for the heads up, Steve.
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.