Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Content Catologue in 365 - problem retrieving some elements

I'm trying to retrieve Newsletter Double Page 1 from the online content catalogue, but both opening and adding page doesn't seem to work. Just tried Travel Newsletter and it's the same thing: The content catalogue closes but I don't see the item I've tried to import. Can't see a way to download it to the local design gallery either. Other items I've tried seem to be importing correctly from the online gallery.

Default Re: Content Catologue in 365 - problem retrieving some elements

I can confirm your problem, sorry don't know the answer. It is a public holiday today here in the UK so there may be no one on duty at Xara but I suggest you log the issue anyway.
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365

Can you be more specific in getting the names right.
    I am unable to find "newsletter" but do get a few hits around "travel news".

By specific, in the On-line Content Catalogue, what Website Theme have you selected? Which page of that Theme?

If you have these, you can go to your Local Designs gallery and navigate the the same named folder.
    There, right-click and try Download All.

If that doesn't work, close XWD365P and right-click on the application and select Run as Administrator.
    Try this just the once for what you were doing before and my suggestion.

P.S. you have not updated your profile so I am assuming you do have XWD365P and not XWD365.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

You may need to type newsletter into the search box or it can be found 5 rows up from the bottom of the main print content. I did also have it showing in the downloaded design gallery but it still would not open.
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365

Hi Newsletters are not included in PGD. The bug allowing them to display in search results has been reproduced and resolved.

Thanks