Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Xara WD 11 Premium or Xara WD 12 (365) Premium

I've read through the many comments regarding the new Xara 365 and understand the business of making $$$ is what keeps any business up and running. So, I am not commenting on the new business subscription plan as used in Xara WD 365 offering. My question is, and I have not found the answer here yet is, does Xara WD 11 Premium come with all of the "business websites templates" that cost $15 each? Or does one have to purchase the new Xara WD 365 Premium in order to get these additional business templates? Is it possible to purchase Xara WD 11 Premium separate from the newest Xara WD 365 ?
    I appreciate all comments and thank you.

Default Re: Xara WD 11 Premium or Xara WD 12 (365) Premium

Quote Originally Posted by musicmanbob View Post
    I've read through the many comments regarding the new Xara 365 and understand the business of making $$$ is what keeps any business up and running. So, I am not commenting on the new business subscription plan as used in Xara WD 365 offering. My question is, and I have not found the answer here yet is, does Xara WD 11 Premium come with all of the "business websites templates" that cost $15 each? Or does one have to purchase the new Xara WD 365 Premium in order to get these additional business templates? Is it possible to purchase Xara WD 11 Premium separate from the newest Xara WD 365 ?
    I appreciate all comments and thank you.
    No, no free business templates for XWD11, only in XWD365P (& XDPX365, a guess). I don't think there's any back-peddling to XWD11P. Xara would say buy XWD365P, get the free business templates and enjoy an enhanced application over XWD11P.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

So, do I have it correct that anyone purchasing XWD365P will get all of the Nav Bars, Widgets and Business Templates, program CD and not have to worry about losing these if no renewal is requested at the end of 365 days? That's not to say that renewal would not happen but just asking. Would the CD have all of the Nav Bars, Widgets and Business Templates on it when requested with the downloading of XWD365P?

So, do I have it correct that anyone purchasing XWD365P will get all of the Nav Bars, Widgets and Business Templates and not have to worry about losing these if no renewal is requested at the end of 365 days? That's not to say that renewal would not happen but just asking.
    You have to ensure you have downloaded them to your computer(s) before any expiry. All together they take up 2 GB.

Xara was supported to be offering a CD for extra $$$ but I haven't heard if everything's included.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    You have to ensure you have downloaded them to your computer(s) before any expiry. All together they take up 2 GB.

Xara was supported to be offering a CD for extra $$$ but I haven't heard if everything's included.

Acorn
    So, whatever is downloaded can't be lost in the future???

So, whatever is downloaded can't be lost in the future???
    Seems to be the case - burn to DVD.

Acorn