Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: EBAY TO GO

Question EBAY TO GO

Where is the Ebay to Go widget in XARA Web Designer Premium 365?

Default Re: EBAY TO GO

I don't think there ever was one.

You need to create this on E-Bay, then generate code or a script and add it to your page via a placeholder. A placeholder is a simple rectangle, or any shape or object, into which you can add code or a script that then gets included in the HTML document when you publish or preview your site.

Let us know if you need more specific instructions.

Welcome to TalkGraphics

There was: http://www.xara.com/us/widgets/v7/e-commerce/. I should be able to use auctionnudge and a place holder. I've used place holders before for code. Thanks!

I stand (or site) corrected.

I have a place holder on the full website that works nice. However, on the mobile variant I get nothing. I have the regenerate placeholder image checked, and it shows fine in xara, but when I preview from Xara or go to the web from a small device, nothing. www.antiques-n-more.com. Please be forgiving - just a hobbyist.

In Xara Designer Pro 7 and Web Designer 7 Premium you can use our set of e-commerce widgets to add your own online store to your website ........
    This refers to Version 7. You're on 11. Some widgets get dropped over time. I find that Xara widgets for this type of social/auction sites very rapidly become outdated as these giants change their content/menu structure etc.

Far easier to work in reverse. Load up ebay, open your account and find the code to share in an iframe and paste this into Xara.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I have a place holder on the full website that works nice.
    Only works in desktop mode in IE & Opera for me YB, nothing displays in Chrome or FF
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host