Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Help! My mobile variant is showing up on my computer browser version!

I'm having big problems with my mobile variant. It is showing up on my desktop browser. Can someone please help me?? You can check out the problem here. www.ryansurratt.com

The mobile version on my phone works perfectly. Just the desktop version has the mobile version on it. The weird thing was that the first time I did the mobile version I had no problem. I started over fresh and now this is happening. Thank you for your help in advance.

Best,

Ryan

Default Re: Help! My mobile variant is showing up on my computer browser version!

I would guess that you have a duplicate version of the mobile version on top of the desktop version.

Default Re: Help! My mobile variant is showing up on my computer browser version!

I don't think that is the problem. Is there a way that I can upload the file so you can take a look?

Hi Ryan,

Your site currently appears to have no content, just a white page. It had content earlier but just a desktop variant, no mobile variant.

You can upload the xar/web file by attaching it on TG or if it's to large supply a link via Dropbox.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

EDIT:

You're obviously re-publishing as I post. The mobile version now has content which fits the mobile screen.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Okay sorry about that. I'm trying to fix it. thank you. Here it is. https://we.tl/8Tr8Ju7Xdf The file wouldn't upload through the site so I did it through wetransfer.com.

The weird thing is that many of the mouse over items are not loading up either or the flash video. i didn't have this problem before. Just when I created the mobile variant. Thank you so much for your help!

Here is a dropbox link as well if that other one doesn't work

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6jkmxuw4j6...e.xar.web?dl=0

Hi again Ryan.

The weird thing is that many of the mouse over items are not loading up either or the flash video. i didn't have this problem before. Just when I created the mobile variant. Thank you so much for your help!
    Firstly mouse-over effects don't work on tablets/phones. Very simply there's no mouse to mouse over This is why it's best to create a navbar for the desktop & another for your tablet/mobile. You've already done this.

Flash videos don't work on mobiles. Flash is now defunct. You can try converting your swf to html5 via Swiffy.

Had a few beers tonight, I'll get back tomorrow
    Egg

Hi Egg,

They aren't loading up on the desktop version though that is what I don't understand. Has something gotten switched around you think? Enjoy the beer. Thank you for your help.

Hi Egg,

They aren't loading up on the desktop version though that is what I don't understand. Has something gotten switched around you think? Enjoy the beer. Thank you for your help.