Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Web Design - Exporting only one revised page of the website

Is there ANY way to export only page of a website developed in Xara Web Designer, any version of Web Designer. I have to insert special codes into some pages of the site, although not all pages. When I only make changes to one page, many times only the content text changes, and the changes are on a page where I do not need to add the special coding, it is very time consuming to add the codes back into all the necessary pages....again! Have looked high and low and can't find an answer to this question. I REALLLLY hope there is a way to export only one page of a site. If anyone knows the answer to this or a work-around for it, would sincerely, and greatly appreciate your help!

Default Re: Web Design - Exporting only one revised page of the website

Fast Publish (Only changed files) is the only way.

If you have code you need inserted on certain pages, use a Placeholder to add the code to the Head or Body sections.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fast publish.png 
Views:	103 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	112207  

... it is very time consuming to add the codes back into all the necessary pages....again!
    Not 100% with you here, but can't yo just add the code to Web Properties / Website / HTML code?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelart View Post
    Is there ANY way to export only page of a website developed in Xara Web Designer, any version of Web Designer. I have to insert special codes into some pages of the site, although not all pages. When I only make changes to one page, many times only the content text changes, and the changes are on a page where I do not need to add the special coding, it is very time consuming to add the codes back into all the necessary pages....again! Have looked high and low and can't find an answer to this question. I REALLLLY hope there is a way to export only one page of a site. If anyone knows the answer to this or a work-around for it, would sincerely, and greatly appreciate your help!
    Piexelart, it sounds as if you are editing Xara HTML code after publishing. Please tell me you are not.

Either of Egg's or Gary P's ways are the proper way.

You, however, refer to "special codes" so there may be special wrinkles we cannot advise until to explain the exact approach you are following.

I don't think you are after exporting just one page, you want to keep all the special codes in place when you modify and publish anything.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I will tell you, I am editing the published html page and adding a mobile redirect code, a canonical, and Google analytics and have done this on a couple of sites for a few years now, and have never experienced, and still not having any problems . It's just that not all additional codes need to go on all pages and was wondering if there was a way to only export one page (especially if just content text changes made), and not have to do the entire site of pages when certain codes are not needed on all pages. Planning to try what Gary suggested as added codes need to go just after the open of <head> tag or just before the close of </head> tag.

Thank you to everyone who responded, really appreciate,
    Pixelart