Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I'm new to using Webstyle 3.1 and am having trouble understanding the behavior of this product. I've looked in help but it's little help. My questions are:

1. When I'm in the Designs screen and I click on the various designs there is a red and blue square around the selected design. Sometimes both boxed move when you click on another design. Other times the blue box moves to the next design you click while the red box stays on the design you previously selected. What's going on?

2. When you Right click on a design in the Designs screen there are two menu choices 'Create Style' and 'Template Defaults'. How are these used?

3. When I click on the various designs in the Designs screen they are displayed in a larger size in the window. However when I click on the various ones I have created they do not change in the upper window. You can get them to display in the upper window if you right click on my graphics and select 'Template Defaults'. What's going on? Why do my graphics display differently?

Thanks in advance...

I'm new to using Webstyle 3.1 and am having trouble understanding the behavior of this product. I've looked in help but it's little help. My questions are:

1. When I'm in the Designs screen and I click on the various designs there is a red and blue square around the selected design. Sometimes both boxed move when you click on another design. Other times the blue box moves to the next design you click while the red box stays on the design you previously selected. What's going on?

2. When you Right click on a design in the Designs screen there are two menu choices 'Create Style' and 'Template Defaults'. How are these used?

3. When I click on the various designs in the Designs screen they are displayed in a larger size in the window. However when I click on the various ones I have created they do not change in the upper window. You can get them to display in the upper window if you right click on my graphics and select 'Template Defaults'. What's going on? Why do my graphics display differently?

Thanks in advance...