Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Unable to view widgets on mobile site

Hi All,
    I'm a new user of Xara Web Designer and also a new Talkgraphics member. I have recently purchased Web designer 11 Premium, having been a long time Serif Webplus user. I am slowly finding my way around the xara interface, it as many components that I particularly like. This includes the ability to build a mobile website simultaneously with a main website. An issue I am presently having at is that when I place widgets including a photo gallery, hover panel & object shake, into my main site then view the mobile site they do not appear. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oldies Rule

PS. I have previously placed this thread on Talkgraphics but I believe in the wrong forum section. So my apologies if you have seen this before.

Default Re: Unable to view widgets on mobile site

Welcome to TG OR. Are you sharing these across the variants. Right click the object and select Website Variants / Share with all Variants. Shared objects have a 45 degree parell lines on top right corner.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Many thanks for your reply. I did try sharing as variants, apparently I could not do it with widgets, I did however copy and paste the object successfully to the mobile page. Enabling 'push' in 'position on page' and resizing the object accordingly.

Good to hear you've got it sorted
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host