Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Shapes & Rectangles

I've been doing a little more expirementing with Buttons and have found that it is best to use rectangles and shapes if I want the buttons to stretch to match the text associated with the button.

Are shapes and rectangles unique to Designer Pro or is there a method of importing these from other software.

Default Re: Shapes & Rectangles

Specifically what shapes are you looking for?

WD 11 has an Insert > Shapes feature plus there are a lot of shapes in the Designs Gallery.

Your buttons also do not need to stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Specifically what shapes are you looking for?

WD 11 has an Insert > Shapes feature plus there are a lot of shapes in the Designs Gallery.

Your buttons also do not need to stretch.
    Thanks, will have a look at Insert. No particular shapes in mind just wanting to explore as many options as I can for buttons, navbars and perhaps strings of individual buttons.

Here is an example of custom buttons. Each button is unique and the drop down menus are accomplished using layers.
    http://gwpriester.com/menu-test/

Thank you for posting the web page. I'm really interested in buttons and navbars and the different approaches that can be used. I am more than happy to share and navbars, buttons and methods for presenting them and wondered if it would be worth me starting a new thread for that purpose.