Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Mobile forms

Default Mobile forms

Hi I am currently using web designer 11, I created a form using jot form and it appears and works fine on the main page but its not appearing on the mobile page. Is there a step I have missed or should I do a different way ? Thanks for your help

Default Re: Mobile forms

Hi Bindi

I have recently been using Jotform and while I love the flexibility and design it offers I have had some problems getting the forms to display properly across variants.

While I am not saying my solution is technichally correct - it did work for me.

I created two versions of the form, one for desktop and one mobile - I then dragged the 'mobile responsive widgget' onto the form. According to jotform you then need to ensure that the 'make the form responsive' option is unticked in the layout tab in the 'designer' option.

Finally I found that using the Xara tab in 'platforms' when publishing gave the most consistent results.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Nobbyy , will try this tomorrow and see how I go. Many thanks��

Hi Nobby , just another quick question, when you created your jot form and placed into website, did you have to sign up first or were you able to publish as is ? Just something I'd like to confirm prior to publishing ( even though I still have some work to do yet ) , as I would for security of our customers be able to delete old submissions. At this stage I would be using the free version. Thanks

I think that you can create a form without siging up, but to be able to delete submissions I assume that you would need to create an account.

Here's what jotform say:

"When a form is submitted, it sends all its data to our servers, where you can view it on the submissions page of your form. By default, all your form submissions reside on the submissions page of the form.

You can delete your form submissions at any time, and such deleted submissions are removed from our servers.
    If you don't want us to keep the submissions in our database, you can use the Auto Delete Submissions app. This app will automatically delete submissions after they are made, so only the email notifications or any other integrations you may have set up on the form will be triggered, and submission is then removed."