Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thumbs down Video Deluxe Question

I have been posting to forums for years, but this is the most difficult forum I have ever had to navigate. Xara has a video editing package, but where does one go to find the forum for it? I can search for "Video", and that eventually finds me some posts about video editing, but the "Post New Thread button" is missing.

Can somebody please send me a link to the right forum, where I can ask my question?

David
    Last edited by DBoydNL; 08 February 2016 at 03:21 PM. Reason: found typo

Default Re: Video Deluxe Question

David,

Just a guess; try Magix's forums: http://www.magix.info/us/forum/
    ~Fred

The audio and video editing applications belong to Magix. So Fred's link is the place to go.

Hi,

You should also take a look at this tutorial on Getting started in MEP2015; it applies equally to 2016. It, and many more are available under the Tutorials tab of the Magix.info community forum.

Unfortunately, Xara.com does not automatically jump to the Magix.com site where there is much more information available to decide which version of Movie Edit Pro to buy. Magix also has a deal on right now on the Plus version - same price as the basic version and they throw in Music Maker Movie Score edition and some soundtracks. This does not show up in Xara.com. Also Xara does not mention the Magix.info forum whereas the Magix.com site does - with a big icon.

If you have already purchased the basic version, recently, I strongly recommend the Plus or Premium versions which have the same features except for the add-ons, as you will quickly run into limitations in the basic version. For me, the main limitation would be the lack of HDR which I use extensively.

Enjoy!

Hi People, and Hi DBoydNL. Maybe i'm little late, but, as people have said before, the video program that's more compatible with Xara is the Magix Video Editor. It's not a Video Effects maker like After Effects but, for common videos, it's good enough and with a faster rendering than Premiere. Even more, if you are designing elements in Xara you can send your selection directly to your Video Project in a while.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	send.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	112028
    http://www.magix.com/gb/movie-edit-pro/

Upps, it seems I read it to quick and wrongly... Asking about the official forum it's where Fred said, but you have also a lot of tutorials in youtube. If you have any specifical question about the program say it DBoydNL, maybe somebody of us could answer you.