Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

This is an incredible toolset for C4D users

I bought a copy today and am very impressed

http://www.ms@peranders.com/

This is an incredible toolset for C4D users

I bought a copy today and am very impressed

http://www.ms@peranders.com/

You will notice I waited for you to make this anouncement eh Stu

I am truly happy for you bud, as you now have the set of tools you have always drempt of...

Man oh man, this Mesh Surgery is looking very cool indeed, and is a must have for any serious C4D box modeler type... I mean this tooolset is the envy of even us lowly Wings types

now then, the only other thing to wait for is those little ngons... next C4D version I am betting....

Happy creat'n dude... and boyo, I can hardly wait for Randi's review on this one... and some new worx from you Stumyster... light it up bud... show us how to turn this thing on

Cool.....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gidgit:
    You will notice I waited for you to make this anouncement eh Stu

I am truly happy for you bud, as you now have the set of tools you have always drempt of...

Man oh man, this Mesh Surgery is looking very cool indeed, and is a must have for any serious C4D box modeler type... I mean this tooolset is the envy of even us lowly Wings types

now then, the only other thing to wait for is those little ngons... next C4D version I am betting....

Happy creat'n dude... and boyo, I can hardly wait for Randi's review on this one... and some new worx from you Stumyster... light it up bud... show us how to turn this thing on <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers bud

It is a lot of fun for sure,but Stus ol puter cant handle it so I wait for the new one....should not be long now {fingers crossed}