Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Collaborative Tool

Hey all,

I'm just trying to give the graphic design community a heads up about a great new tool for making collaborations easier and smoother. ProofMe is the latest bit of software by the folks that made Workgroups DaVinci and Approval
    Manager. Sure, there are tons of tools out there to help with group work but this one is especially built for graphic design. You can upload just about any type of file from anywhere (Home PC, Dropbox, YouTube, Google Drive, etc.) and then share it with a variety of contacts from just about any source. From there, you get down to work. The annotation tools let you gather real-time feedback from your team and track the progress of your project. All in a very easy to read and understand layout. It even plays nice with .pdf files.

Best bit is that it's free to use. There are, of course, subscriptions available for more storage and support options but the basic software is out there at no cost and ready to use. Head on over to [Link removed by moderator] and check it out, you have nothing to lose but a few minutes!

Thanks!
    Freppa
    Last edited by gwpriester; 24 January 2016 at 01:18 AM.

Default Re: Collaborative Tool

Hello Freppa

New members are now allowed commercial links. So while I think your product may be of interest to a few of the members, I suggest you join the community first before you post what to some is considered spam.