Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Help please on serial numbers

Have just upgraded to designer 11 from designer9. I, unusually, went for the postal version rather than the download. The problem is that I don't seem to have a serial number. If it's in the box, I can't find it. It wasn't on my confirmation email. Support says to check my account relating to purchases where it states that I would find my serial number.
    I logged in and it says that the only programs I have were in 2008. This is silly because I have purchased and registered every copy of designer except 10. So can anyone help me out. Thank you in anticipation.

Default Re: Help please on serial numbers

The serial numbers are no longer on the packaging. To get them, sign in and find the tab my products. This should show a listing of all your products, trials and purchases. If you have already done those things, submit a ticket and explain the problem.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

In the US I go here http://www.xara.com/us/servicecenter/ Sign in (if you don't have an account you will need to create one) then click on My Products. All products you have purchased, the date purchased, and the serial numbers will appear on the fly out menu.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	serial numbers.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	111524  

thanks for the advice guys. I have clicked on 'my products' and my purchase is not there, so at present I am stumped. I have sent in a ticket but have not heard anything.

I don't think Xara works over the weekend. You will probably hear something back from them soon.

Tafi125 I just heard back from Xara and they are looking into this.