Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: Xara server crash at 345 pm Central Time

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-Xar View Post
    We can add it to our wishlist for future versions but I don't know the feasibility / demand for it.
    Would be great if you guys put it up on your list. Thanks.

I suppose it would be too much to have Xara make a zip file of the entire contents available for download? Is it better to have all Xara users be locked out of parts of the program if one person at Xara messes up or local internet goes down? Or is Xara making the mistake of using Microsoft logic? (ignore the VERY obvious and be shocked people get upset)
    Last edited by richinri; 13 January 2016 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by richinri View Post
    I suppose it would be too much to have Xara make a zip file of the entire contents available for download?
    The contents would have to be in an installer.

Is it better to have all Xara users be locked out of parts of the program if one person at Xara messes up or local internet goes down?
    Nobody here messed up, nor is it reliant on our local internet, ease off the blame. The content of the Designs Galleries are located on CDNs, we don't have the capacity here for the level of traffic the DG gets.

Or is Xara making the mistake of using Microsoft logic? (ignore the VERY obvious and be shocked people get upset)
    Hey, Microsoft have made some very good innovations. Yes some things are pretty poor and I myself get frustrated at Win10 sometimes but less cynicism and try to be a little more positive.

If you have any requests, put them in the Dear Xara section. They would get lost in the comments of these threads and then we go to look at the that section this wouldn't be here.