Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Reached Maximum Number of Registrations? Project Due In The Morning, Help!!!

Hope someone has a solution to my problem.

I upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of months ago. Tonight my laptop was auto-updated with Windows 10 updates. Doing so corrupted some files in my current installation of DP7. So I repaired my installation and was then prompted to register my copy of DP7. The problem is now I'm being informed that I have reached the maximum number of registrations for this version, and can't use the program. I have a project due in the morning! Already contacted Xara support and received the auto reply message (no help though). Any suggestions? I'm in deep need, but don't care to spend the money to upgrade to the latest version, shouldn't have to.

Thanks,
    Steve

Default Re: Reached Maximum Number of Registrations? Project Due In The Morning, Help!!!

Steve, try downloading a trial version of 11. You should be able to open your file and publish it or do whatever you wish.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Reached Maximum Number of Registrations? Project Due In The Morning, Help!!!

I used the trial already so that's a no go. Just downloaded and installed another version I purchased in the past, which works until I get the matter sorted out with Xara support. What matters is that I can complete my project by the morning. So for now I'm good.

Thanks Egg

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Steve, try downloading a trial version of 11. You should be able to open your file and publish it or do whatever you wish.