Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Menu problems!

Default Menu problems!

I designed this Menu and have used it on a different site. But now I am getting an error code...weird. Please check out screen print.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Menu problems!

I am not experienced with menus but that is only a warning. And the warning seems to make sense. Maybe just hit ignore if you do not want to support touch devices?

Well, that's the other problem. I do want to support Touch devices. I want to make a tablet version of the site, once the main one is completed.

Quote Originally Posted by Head Coach View Post
    I designed this Menu and have used it on a different site. But now I am getting an error code...weird. Please check out screen print.
    It does makes sense, for example consider this

Link 1
    - Link 1 Menu Item 1
    - Link 1 Menu Item 2
    - Link 1 Menu Item 3

Now if Link one has a link attached to it on a desktop you can hover the mouse over it and the menu will be revealed, you can also click Link 1 to follow that link.
    BUT on a mobile device there is no such thing as hovering so when you click Link 1 you follow it, so how do you display the menu with the other links? Well you can't and that is what Xara is warning you about.
    So what you need to do is remove the link from Link 1, you can make it the first item in menu.

Does that make sense?

Nazf353 Yes that was the problem. I clicked on drills and found that it had sib pages for the menu link. So I deleted them and it's all good. Thanks for helping me solve that.