Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Xara Online Designer (Cloud Xara) pricing

Is there any news yet?

I'd like to start implementing it for my clients.

I have two people using my xara account for a trial, but now both can see (and if they would want to) edit eachothers site.

I would love to be able to create a Xara online editor account for each of my clients without the need for a product purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Spitsoor View Post
    Is there any news yet?

I'd like to start implementing it for my clients.

I have two people using my xara account for a trial, but now both can see (and if they would want to) edit eachothers site.

I would love to be able to create a Xara online editor account for each of my clients without the need for a product purchase.
    I haven't done but I thought there was already a way to that? http://content.ixara.com/intro/ go to use cases
    Last edited by jamesd; 18 January 2016 at 12:39 AM.

See post #7 of this thread. This is the current position. As James states, you can already implement this feature, it's just that it's Beta, but I've never had an issue, nor has the one client I have that uses it.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host