It appears that all see things quite differently, and that is always going to be the case when some creativity is being used. I obviously prefer GW's and Acorn's interpretations, but I see a lot of value in what the others are saying. As usual, I have some cop-outs of my own:
With text, I tried to use the preferred AdLib font my client used in other media, but some browsers wont show this properly so i borrowed one from Google Fonts, Changa, similar but not quite the same.
The original food menu they gave me was the black and white cartoony one you see lower down, and I just HAD to add color instead?
I kept the vertical site as it was more-or-less a straight port from the main website, which I think works OK.
For the same reason, the color reveal boxes were either going to be one across the small screen or two, and with nine of them, it was too much to have just one, so the text has to fit. (Actually, in Xara, the mobile version shows this as 24px size)
The Click-to-Call image I thought was pretty cool, but, you are not the first to say it is amateur or old-fashioned.
I did remove the wood-effect background for the mobile version, to load quicker, but it got 'stuck' somehow. I have fixed it now, thanks.
With some of the text being an image, this is because it is the actual jpg supplied by client, but I will add some real text for seo. Thank you.
The 'party packs' background 'bulge' on mouse over looked cool, but I understand the argument, although I cannot change it from becoming a "hand' indicating some sort of link, I could not find a way to turn off the 'hand' in Xara?

I just thought the desktop website was quite good for a Xara-Built product, it looked quite different from many of the designs on here, but I also know from your helpful suggestions, that it needs 'tweaking' for sure. And I am very grateful for all your input on this forum.