Difficulty purchasing and now downloading Designer Pro X11 from Xara.

I have tried about 8 times to download Designer ProX11.

I have paid for it, have a receipt and serial number. I am am using the link provided by Xara and have tried the link accessed through the site for "free trial" download as well.
After entering my email address then click the 'download' button the screen goes transparent gray and nothing happens - waited now about 30 minutes - nothing happens - very Zen I suppose.

Turned off antivirus and browser utilities, tried 3 computers, tried both 64 bit and 32 bit versions. Tried 8 or nine times now. I'm going to re-set my modem next - just thought of that...
Does anyone have any clues how to get this download done? Is this the correct forum to post this in?

I've actually had several difficulties with the Xara site links and have not been able to use the software for a number of days since first trying to purchase it as nearly every link they have provided is broken or inoperative - including even the one that sends them my payment ! . One request for assistance has not been answered at all x 4 days. (I do hope this is not what to expect from Xara in the future. Is this typical? )

Thanks for your help / insights. I would really like to begin using this product.

Stones